kathryn.coon@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Family!

WOW! I cant even begin to describe my feelings of our beautiful Gilbert Temple! It is magnificent and more than I can ever imagine! Thank you mom for sending me videos and pictures. I feel so happy. What a blessing. We are going to go every week when I get home, ok?! I bet you were the best tour guide. Annie, I know that you are inviting inviting inviting your friends and teachers. Dont give up inviting! Good job girls getting all As! 

I dont have much time to write today, but I just wanted to say that I love you all. We have had the craziest week, but we survived and I am here alive. haha. Thank you for your prayers! There is opposition in all things! I know that for sure, especially in the work of the Lord. 

And guess what!? Changes are this week and I am still in Progreso for my 5th change. By the end of this change I will have almost 9 months in the same area! Can you believe it? 

I am putting together a surprise for you all and am going to send it in the mail soon. Sorry, I have to go but I just wanted to write you a quick little letter. I love you all!

Your daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend

Hermana Coon

No comments:

Post a Comment