kathryn.coon@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 2, 2013


FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS JAMES!!!!! 17!!!!

Feliz Cumpleaños a ti! Espero que tu tienes un cumpleaños muy muy muy divertido! I cant believe that you are seventeen already! I woke up this morning and one of my first thoughts were...its JAMES BIRTHDAY TODAY! I love you hermano! Have a great day today! Eat some chocolate cake for me! And wow you look so buff in all of the pictures! You are growing up so fast. I like the way you do your hair too! jaja.

Thank you so much for all of the video diaries! It made me feel like I was there in person. Sounds like you all had such a great Thanksgiving in Utah. I am so thankful for your emails...I opened my email and saw a whole bunch of emails from Jessie, Sister Beagley, Elder Boyd, and loads of other people. Thank you! Jessie sent me some of her maternity pictures and I about died! They turned out so cute! She is the cutest pregnant wife! I cant wait to see pictures of this cute Weston! And congrats to Scott and Becca! That is such great news about their engagements! I am so happy for them! 

It has been such an AWESOME and BUSY week! Saturday was the baptism of Monica, Carlos, and Angel! What a wonderful day. They were so excited. It was so rewarding for me to watch them be baptized and confirmed. The joy that I had and have is so indescribable. I am reminded of the scripture in DyC 18. After Monica was baptized I gave her the biggest hug for probably 20 seconds. She had the biggest smile on her face and a light in her eyes. The first thing she said to me was,"Somos Hermanas!" "We are SISTERS!" Its so true, no? Bringing people unto Christ, one person at a time. 

The church is true! Live it, love it, share it! I love you all to the moon and back x100000000!

Hermana Coon




 Queens of Progreso! 

My Christmas package came!!! Hermana Chavez and I were so excited! THank you so much for sending a package for hermana chavez. She was so touched by your thoughtfulness, she about cried and told me that no one has ever done something like this for her before. We had fun this morning sportin our aprons. And I ate all of the DARK chocolate that you sent me. Now I wish I hadnt eaten it all because I want some more haha! It was so good. I read you letters this morning also and I loved them all! Thank you for the scrapbook stuff, my scrapbook will be so cute! Hope these pictures make you smile! We are in our kitchen!

...AND I LOVE THE CLOTHES YOU SENT ME! SO CUTE!!!!! Thank you!!!! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment