kathryn.coon@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me!

Dear Family,

I stand all amazed at the Love Jesus offers me
Confused at the grace that so fully he profers me
...oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me.

As I laid in bed last night having trouble falling asleep, this hymn played over and over in my mind. I had so many thoughts that my mind couldnt rest...(i get that from you, dad! :) This week is cambios and we got a call from our zone leaders last night telling us about our changes. They told me that I will remain here in Melo (yippee), as a "Hermana Viajante," a Sister Leader Trainer! I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time. There are 10 Hermana Viajantes in all of the mission and we travel all over the mission to teach, train, and do intercambios with all of the sisters, to train them in their areas. These Hermana Viajantes are seriously awesome, the best missionaries in all of the mission! I have looked up to them all of my mission! My new companion is Hermana Ots from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am so excited for this new adventure...to work with the zone leaders and APs and most importantly to work with all of the sweet hermanas here in the mission. Its interesting, because ya pray for growth and the lord blesses us in ways that we never could imagine.

I know without a doubt that our Heavenly Father knows us perfectly. He has a perfect love for us, a love that we cannot even imagine. I loved reading your letters to me this week about Easter and about Megan Jorgensens talk in church. How sweet and tender. I just want to give her the biggest hug. 

I love writing you all, that every week we can share all of our experiences. I love hearing about your spiritual experiences at home. I love teaching this gospel. It has completely changed my life to be a missionary. One of our awesome investigators in Marcos. He told us that he has been searching for the truth and has finally found it. He is now attending church every week...he loves it. He is starting to attend seminary and wants to serve a mission! it is wonderful. The gospel changes lives. I love being an instrument in the hands of the Lord. 

I love you family! How hermoso you all are. Thank you for your love and support always. good luck James on your ACT! You will be awesome! Just a few more weeks until we will get to see eachother!

xoxo, (Uruguayan style) haha
Hermana Coon

p.s. the photos are from our sweet baptism this Saturday. We love this family. I cant wait to tell you all the story about them! 

p.s.s. Another funny thing, people here think that I am from Brazil or Argentina. It cracks me up everytime. 

LOVE YOU!




#1 Photo of the week!
 Our District!





 She is awesome!!!! What a blessing! Hermana Ots!
I now work with the best missionaries in the mission!

 They laugh at me in my sleeping bag!
 So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment